You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Crop and Soil Environmental News Archive
- Boll Drop Problems in Roundup-Resistant Cotton, Charles Hagedorn
- Commercial Status of Transgenic Crops and Microorganisms -- 1997 Update, Charles Hagedorn
- Dates To Remember, December 1997, Judy Keister
- Effects of Organic and Chemical Inputs on Soil Quality, Greg Evanylo
- Rotational Stocking of Caucasian Bluestem and Switchgrass Produced Good Dairy Heifer Gains, A. Ozzie Abaye, Steve Hutton, Bob James, Paul Peterson
- Status Report on Transgenic Organisms, Charles Hagedorn
- VFGC Launches Grazing Efficiency Project, Glenn Johnson, Paul Peterson