You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Dates To Remember
Crop and Soil Environmental Newsletter, January 1998
Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences
- Southern Piedmont Area Forage Conference, Southern Piedmont AREC,
Blackstone, 8:30 am.
- Northern Forage Area Forage Conference, Graves Mountain Lodge,
Steve Hopkins (540) 672-1361
- 2/9 - 11
- Corn and Soybean Conference, Hilton - Williamsburg,
- Equine Forage Management Conference, New Kent High School, New Kent,
Paul Davis (804) 966-9645
- Valley Blue Ridge Area Forage Conference, Schoolhouse Restaurant,
Stuarts Draft, 9 am.
Roger Flint (540) 463-7125 or Augusta County Extension Office (540) 245-5750
- Southwest Forage Conference. 4-H Center, Abingdon,
Paul Peterson (540) 231-9590
- Virginia Corn and Soybean Ag Expo, Caroline County,
Tip of the Month:
Make yourself necessary to somebody.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Virginia Cooperative Extension