You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Calander of Events, Gordon Groover
- Corn Stocks Extremely Tight, David Kenyon
- Corn or Soybeans?, Jack Dunford
- Corn, Soybean, Wheat Prices Near Historical Highs, David Kenyon
- Cow/Calf Operations Cost Per Pound of Beef Sold, Henry Snodgrass
- Implications of Increasing Cotton Acreage in Virginia: A Case Study of Southampton County, Wes Alexander, Dixie W. Reaves
- New Publications from the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- Soft Red Winter Wheat Quality: Should Grade Limits for Test weight be Changed?, Eluned Jones
- The One-Two-Three's of 401(k)s and 403(b)s, David M. Kohl, Dixie W. Reaves, Alex White
- The Strategic Role of Quality in U.S. Grain and Oilseed Markets, Eluned Jones