You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 1996 Tax Conference Dates, Leon Geyer
- Adding Value to Your Crop: Quality Management of Soft Red Winter Wheat, Eluned Jones
- Alternative Feed Sources, Frank E. Smith
- Calendar of Events, June 1996, Gordon Groover
- Computers Classroom on Wheels: An Evaluation, Gordon Groover
- Dave Lamie Joins the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- KARNAL BUNT:, Eluned Jones, Carrie Kennedy
- Managing the Feed Cost Crisis, Wayne Purcell
- New Publications from the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- Summer FDMA Direct Marketing Tour, July 30, 1996, Charlie Coale
- Surviving the Beef Cattle Market Crisis, Jack Dunford, Dave Vaden
- Ten Rules of Transition Management, David M. Kohl, Dixie W. Reaves, Alex White, Amanda Wilson
- Tobacco Producing Families Adjusting to Change, Wayne Purcell, Dixie W. Reaves