You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Calendar of Events, April 1997, Gordon Groover
- Computing Agricultural Land Use Values, Jack Dunford
- Economic Feasability of Fresh Cut Flower Production in Tobacco Transplant Greenhouses, Eric Eberly
- How Agrilenders Analyze Smaller Loans, David M. Kohl, Dixie W. Reaves, Amanda Wilson, Troy Wilson
- Should Farmers Raise Their Own Dairy Heifer Replacements?, Frank E. Smith
- The Department Welcomes Ed Van Eenoo, Gordon Groover