You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Calendar of Events, Farm Management Update, June 1997, Gordon Groover
- Does Stockpiling Fescue Pay?, Henry Snodgrass
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP), Release No. 0164.97, E. Jane Dodds
- Farmers Direct Marketing Association Summer Program and Tour, Charlie Coale
- Glickman Announces Final Rules for New Conservation Program, Release No. 0163.97, Jim Petterson, David White
- Income Tax Implications of the Sale of a Farm, Frank E. Smith
- Livestock Producers Cut Pollution and Increase Profits, Darrell Bosch, James W. Pease
- New Publications from the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- Rainy Day Fund -- Building Working Capital in Good Times, David M. Kohl, Dixie W. Reaves, Amanda Wilson, Troy Wilson
- Virginia Tech's Program for Community Vitality, Jeff Alwang
- What Do Goals Mean to a Business?, Karen Mundy, Victoria Mundy