You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Business Planning -- A Roadmap for Success, David M. Kohl, Troy Wilson
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- EQIP Progress, Gordon Groover
- Farm Computer Usage and Ownership on Virginia Farms, Gordon Groover
- Farmer Direct Marketing Summer Program and Tour, Charlie Coale
- Higher but Risky Calf Prices, Wayne Purcell
- Incentive Plans for Farm Employees, Jack Dunford
- New Farm Business Management Agent Starts August 11, 1997, Gordon Groover
- What Will Happen to the Farm?, Frank E. Smith