You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Calendar of Events, December 1997, Gordon Groover
- Feed Use Estimation Worksheet for Beef Cattle, Jack Dunford
- Managing Price Risk: Tools, Strategies, and Market Plans Workshops held in Suffolk and Tappahannock, David Kenyon
- Migrant Labor: Blessing or Curse? Labor Issues Facing Agricultural Employers, Bill Whittle
- State Contractor's Licensing Requirements for Landscapers, Bill Whittle
- Virginia Retail Sales and Use Tax Regulations, Bill Whittle
- What About Medical Savings Accounts?, David M. Kohl, Barbara J. Newton