You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 1999 Farm Financial Conference Summary, Mike Roberts
- 2000 Farm Custom-Work Rate Guide for the Shenandoah Valley, Jack Dunford, Bill Whittle
- Beef Cow Inventory from the 1997 Census of Agriculture, James W. Pease
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Establishing a Business Relationship with Your Lender, Alex White
- Investment Tips for Women, David M. Kohl, Barbara J. Newton
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Cropping Systems Project: 1997-98 Economic Results, Mark M. Alley, James W. Pease
- Supplemental Uses of Tobacco Greenhouses: Profit or Loss?, Gordon Groover