You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Farm Custom Rate Guide-Northern District, John Howe, Dave Vaden
- Most Common Questions Asked by Agricultural Producers, David M. Kohl
- New Publications, April 2000, Gordon Groover
- Notes on Farm Labor, Jeff Alwang
- Off-Farm Income Plays a Major Role in Total Household Income, Gordon Groover
- Prospective Plantings & Prices, David Kenyon
- Virginia Farms with Sales over $10,000: Selected Characteristics by Extension District, 1997, James W. Pease
- What Lessons Might the U.S. Learn from European Rural Policy?, David Lamie