You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2000 Income Tax Conference -- Ten Virginia Locations, Leon Geyer
- 2001 Mid-Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference and Trade Show (MADMC) Needs your Input, Charlie Coale
- 37th Virginia Certified Planning Commissioners Program To Be Held in October, Michael Chandler
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Institute for Planning Commissioners To Be Held in October at Natural Bridge, Michael Chandler
- Managers' Biggest Train Wrecks, David M. Kohl
- New Publications, August 2000, Gordon Groover
- The Agricultural Risk Protection Act of 2000, James W. Pease
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Alex White
- Transport Issues in Using Litter as a Nutrient Source, James W. Pease