You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2001 Land Rental Guide for the Shenandoah Valley, Jack Dunford, Bill Whittle
- Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Constant Moisture Grain Marketing or the Equivalent Bushel Concept, Eluned Jones
- EPA Proposes New Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) Regulations, James W. Pease
- Making Good Quality Hay Pays, Jack Dunford
- Take Charge Program Piloted in Carroll County, David Lamie
- The Future of Farm Management Extension in the Context of Teaching and Structural Changes in Agriculture, David M. Kohl, Alex White
- Virginia Manure Test Summaries, Greg Mullins, James W. Pease