You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2002 Mid-Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference, Charlie Coale
- AgEcon/NAMA Club Continues to Provide AgExperience for State Fairgoers, Alyssa Ennis, Allison McNett, Dixie W. Reaves
- Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Farm Business Transition Meetings For Virginia Farmers, Steve Umberger
- Farm Labor News, Jeff Alwang
- Myths About Demand for Beef After September 11, Wayne Purcell
- New Farm Business Management Agent Starts in Southwest Virginia, Gordon Groover
- New from REAP, Karen Mundy
- Rural Virginia Prosperity Commission, Karen Mundy
- Should You Consider Purchasing a Flue-cured Tobacco Harvester, Eric Eberly
- Transition Planning: The Coordinated Approach in Virginia, David M. Kohl, Jesse J., Jr. Richardson, Alex White