You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Disaster Preparation From a Financial Standpoint, Alex White
- Extension's Role in Development of Community Watershed Plans, Todd McNew
- Farm Bill 2002: The Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002, James W. Pease
- Forage Storage: Does It Pay?, Scott Jessee
- How Much Is Enough?, David M. Kohl, Alex White
- Students/Faculty Participate in Exchange Program with University in South Africa, Dixie W. Reaves
- The Economic Position Of Virginia Agriculture, Wayne Purcell
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Timing Loan Deficiency Payments, David Kenyon