You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2002 Income Tax Conference - Ten Virginia Locations, Leon Geyer
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Cost of Production in Farming, Bill Whittle
- Farm Financial Planning Tools, Daniel Osborne
- Margin Compaction: Where Do You Stand?, David M. Kohl, Alicia M. Morris
- Nitrogen Sources for Stockpiling Fescue, Scott Jessee
- Partial Budgeting As a Management Tool, Gordon Groover
- Pricing Corn for Silage, Tom Stanley
- Surviving Catastrophic Loss of Income on the Farm, Bill Whittle
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover