You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Alex White Returns to the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- Breaks for Virginia Farmers Relating to Sales Taxes, Daniel Osborne
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Denise Mainville Joins the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Gordon Groover
- Future of Virginia Farming, Wayne Purcell
- International Study Tour to Spain, Dixie W. Reaves
- New on the REAP Website, Karen Mundy
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Tobacco Buyout a Reality, Dixie W. Reaves
- Why Repeal of the Federal Estate Tax Hurts Virginia Farmers, Jesse J. Richardson, Jr.