You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- Brazil's Impact on Virginia Agriculture, Tom Stanley
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Farm Business Transition Workshop Series to be Held in January, Keith Dickinson
- Grass-Finished Livestock will be Focus of Forage and Grassland Conferences, Lori Greiner, Casey Marsteller
- New from REAP: In-Lieu Fee Programs under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act for Coal Mining: Analysis of Restoration Costs and Alternatives, John Bonham, Kurt Stephenson
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- Quicken 2006, Damona Doye, Lori Shipman
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Virginia's Equine Industry Focus of Cash Hay Schools, Lori Greiner, Casey Marsteller