You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Managing the Risks of Equine Businesses and Enterprises
Farm Business Management Update, June/July 2006
By Bill Whittle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Extension Agent, Farm Business Management, Page County.
Date: September 1, 2006
Location: Celebration Hall at North Warren Volunteer Fire & Rescue, Front Royal, VA
Registration Fee: $15.00
For more information, contact Bill Whittle at (540) 778-5794 or by e-mail at email@example.com,
or Crystal Smith, Extension Agent, Animal Science, at (540) 635-4549 or by e-mail at
- 2006 Horse Boarding Survey Results
- Business Planning for Equine Businesses & Enterprises
- Agriculture Stewardship for Equine Operations and Cost Share Opportunities for Equine
- Equine Liability Law and Liability Issues
- Minimizing Injuries to Horses and People
- Equine Liability Insurance
- Farm Labor Laws and Tax Issues
- Minimizing Injuries to Horses & Humans
Virginia Cooperative Extension