You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 46th Virginia Tech Income Tax School, Leon Geyer
- Alex and Dave's Economic "Fore-guess", David M. Kohl, Alex White
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Financial Analysis of an Agricultural Business - the Balance Sheet, Alex White
- Organic Dairy Project Funded, Denise Mainville
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- Pasture-fed Beef Markets the Focus of a New Research and Education Program, Denise Mainville
- Peter Callan is Virginia's Newest Farm Business Management Agent, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Virginia Tech Student Presents on Specialty Beef Markets at International Conference, Denise Mainville