You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2007 Land Rental Guide for the Shenandoah Valley, Tom Stanley, Bill Whittle
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Can Appomattox County Support a Farmers’ Market?, Eric Eberly
- Cost Control in an Era of Low Milk Prices and High Feed Prices, Peter Callan
- Family Meetings Are an Essential Part of Farm Succession, Tom Stanley
- Farmers’ Market Manager Listserv Launched, Denise Mainville
- Financial Analysis of an Agricultural Business - the Enterprise Budget, Alex White
- PDF FORMAT -- FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- When you buy a computer…, Karen Mundy