You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2008 Farm Custom Rate Guide for Southern Virginia, Eric Eberly
- 2008 Farm Custom-Work Rate Guide for the Shenandoah Valley, Eric Eberly
- Agriculture Credit: Making the Farm Work, Bill Whittle
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Direct Marketers and the Virginia Sales Tax, Bill Whittle
- Farm Bill 200_ Update, James W. Pease
- Farm Business Management Update, April 2008, PDF, Gordon Groover
- Financial Analysis of an Agricultural Business: Repayment Ability, Alex White
- New Publication, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover