You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2009 Virginia Forage-Beef Summit, Gordon Groover, Chris Teutsch
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Controlling Dairy Farm Expenses, Bill Whittle
- Dairy Management Institute to be held in Rocky Mount, Eric Eberly
- Dixie Watts Reaves and David M. Kohl Honored, Gordon Groover
- Farm Transition Planning as Compared to Preventative Health Care, Matthew Miller
- Is Switchgrass Production Right for Southside Virginia?, Eric Eberly
- Leasing Agricultural Land in Uncertain Times, Bill Whittle
- Managing the Farm Transition, Eric Eberly
- New Crop Insurance, Scott Reiter
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Three New Publications, Gordon Groover
- Virginia Farm to School Conference, Matthew Benson