You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 4-H Congress Results, Larry A. Lawrence
- An Environmental Audit or "Self-Test" for Swine Farm Operators, Allen Harper
- August Sheep Update, Steve Umberger
- Beef Management Tips, August 1996, Ike Eller
- Dates to Remember, August 1996, Steve Umberger
- Meat, It's Good for Summer, Paul Graham
- New Version of Nutrient Requirements of Beef Cattle, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Results of Virginia State 4-H Horse Judging Contest, Larry A. Lawrence
- The Cattle Business R.O.P. Begins Third Year, Bill McKinnon