You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1997 Animal Industry Day Scheduled, Steve Umberger
- Beef Management Tips, June 1997, Ike Eller
- Beware of Fescue Toxicosis in Broodmares, Larry A. Lawrence
- Dates to Remember, June 1997, Steve Umberger
- Have Castration Recommendations for Calves Changed?, Dee Whittier
- June Sheep Update, 1997, Steve Umberger
- Junior Beef Roundup Results, 1997, Mark L. Wahlberg
- The Cattle Business - LM1 VS The Average, Bill McKinnon
- Tighten Biosecurity in Poultry Disease Breaks a Threat, June 1997, Phillip Clauer
- Virginia Horse Festival Hippology Contest Results, April 19, 1997, Larry A. Lawrence
- Virginia Poultry Federation Youth Convention Judging Results, May 1997, Phillip Clauer
- Virginia State Fair Market Swine Shows, 1997, Allen Harper