You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 6TH Annual Yearling Auction, Wendell Cooper
- Beef Management Tips, Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner - Cull Cows, Bill McKinnon
- Cattle Numbers Update, September 1997, Bill McKinnon
- Consignments for Staunton and Blackstone Bull and Commercial Heifer Sales Due October 1, Ike Eller
- Dates to Remember, Steve Umberger
- Hokie Harvest Sale: Volume III, Dan E. Eversole
- How The Halothane Gene Effects Pig Performance and Pork Quality, J.R. Claus, Paul Graham, B.K. Green, Allen Harper, Cindy Wood
- The Cattle Business - VQA Feeder Cattle Start Strong, Bill McKinnon