You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1997 Beef Cow-Calf Conference Scheduled For December, John B. Hall
- 1997 Virginia-North Carolina Shepherds' Symposium Program, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Cattle Production Meeting, December 15, 1997, Rexford E. Cotton
- Beef Management Tips , Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner -- Injection Site Update, Bill McKinnon
- Cooperators For On-Farm Research And Demonstrations, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, November 1997, Bill McKinnon
- H2N1 Avian Influenza Found in Virginia, Phillip Clauer
- Poultry Calendar of Events for 1998, Phillip Clauer
- Proper Handling of Eggs From Hen to Consumption, Phillip Clauer
- The Cattle Business -- Fall '97 Feeder Cattle Market, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, November 1997, John B. Hall
- Virginia Team Sweeps in Eastern Regional Poultry Judging Contest, Phillip Clauer