You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1998 Animal Industry Day to Focus on Food Safety and Reproductive Technologies, Larry A. Lawrence
- 1998 Junior Beef Roundup Entry Form 1, Mark L. Wahlberg
- 1998 Junior Beef Roundup Entry Form 2, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, March 1998, Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner - "Dark Cutters", Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, March 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Swine Producer Environmental Education, Allen Harper
- The Cattle Business - VQA Update, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager: Preparing for the Breeding Season, March 1998, John B. Hall
- Youth Activities at 1998 Virginia Beef Expo, Mark L. Wahlberg