You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1998 Junior Beef Roundup -- A Big Success, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, June 1998, Ike Eller
- Dates to Remember, June 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Equine Dentistry, B.A. Rucker
- Foot Rot Control, Scott P. Greiner
- Mammalian Protein Feeding Ban Records, John B. Hall
- New NRC Nutrient Requirements of Swine Publication, Allen Harper
- Pinkeye Treatment For Cattle, Dee Whittier
- Reproductive Concerns When Grazing Or Feeding Small Grain Forage, John B. Hall
- Swine Industry News And Notes, Cindy Wood
- The Cattle Business -- Beef Alliances, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow Calf Manager, June 1998, John B. Hall
- Virginia Is for Horse Lovers Fundraising Program, Larry A. Lawrence
- Virginia Poultry Federation Youth Convention Judging Results, May 1997, Phillip Clauer
- Virginia/North Carolina Wool Pool Sale Results, Scott P. Greiner
- Wool Handling and Storage, Scott P. Greiner