You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Management Tips, September 1998, Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner -- Count to Two, No Bull, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, September 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Nitrate Toxicity A Real Risk This Year, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Prussic Acid Poisoning May Be A Problem In Drought Stressed Forages, John B. Hall
- Sheep Update, September 1998, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business -- Buckingham Virginia Quality Assured Cattle Sale, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, September 1998, John B. Hall
- The Importance of Pellet Quality In Hog Feeding, Allen Harper
- Virginia Tech Sheep Management Basics Workshop, October 9-10, 1998, Scott P. Greiner