You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1999 Virginia Pork Industry Conference: "Meeting Our Challenges", Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, January 1999, John B. Hall
- Culpeper Senior BCIA Bull Sale December 1998 Averages $1792, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, January 1999, Bill McKinnon
- First Year of Avian Bowl a Success -- Sections for 1999 Contests Released, Phillip Clauer
- Foot Rot in Cattle, Dee Whittier
- Phosphorous for Feedlot Cattle, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Sheep Update, January 1999, Scott P. Greiner
- Stocker Cattle Workshops, Bill McKinnon
- The Cattle Business -- Fall 1998 Feeder Cattle Market in Review, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, January 1999, John B. Hall
- The Record Low Hog Market, Allen Harper
- Virginia BCIA Blackstone Bull and Heifer Sale November 1998 Results, Scott P. Greiner