You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1999 Beef Expo Youth Program, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, February 1999, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Quality Corner -- VQA Program Update, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, February 1999, Bill McKinnon
- Glickman Announces Plan for Direct Cash Payments to Hog Producers, Allen Harper
- Lambing Time Management, Scott P. Greiner
- Program Virginia Tech Livestock and Poultry Youth Weekend March 5-6, 1999, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Second Annual Karakul Youth Conservationist Program, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Staunton BCIA Bulls Sell for $1592 and Heifers $800, Scott P. Greiner
- Swine Industry Update, February 1999, Cindy Wood
- The Cattle Business --- ROP Update, February 1999, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, February 1999, John B. Hall
- Virginia Tech Livestock and Poultry Youth Weekend, March 5-6, 1999, Mark L. Wahlberg