You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2000 Block & Bridle Horse Judging Contest Results, Larry A. Lawrence
- Beef Management Tips, May 2000, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner: Expo Cattle Working Contest Results, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, May 2000, Bill McKinnon
- Eastern Stud Ram Show and Sale Scheduled for June 9 and 10, 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- Injection Use and Quality Assured Pork, Allen Harper
- Sheep Update, May 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business: Drought Impact Continues, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, May 2000, John B. Hall
- Use of a Mini-Composter for Disposing of Farrowing House Mortality, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper
- Virginia Commercial Ewe Lamb Development Program Set to Begin Fall 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- Youth Shows at the Beef Expo Showcase Quality Cattle, Mark L. Wahlberg