You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1999-2000 Virginia BCIA Central Bull Test Station Summary, Scott P. Greiner
- 2000 Virginia State Fair Youth Market Lamb & Commercial Ewe Lamb Nomination Schedule, Scott P. Greiner
- 2000 Virginia State Fair Youth Sheep Show, Scott P. Greiner
- 4-H Livestock Information on the Web, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, June 2000, John B. Hall, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Quality Corner -- Injection Site Progress, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, June 2000, Bill McKinnon
- Max Q Tall Fescue, John B. Hall
- Poultry Federation Contest Results, Phillip Clauer
- Sheep Update June 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business June 2000, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, June 2000, John B. Hall
- The Youth Market Hog Project, Allen Harper
- Virginia Hereford Field Day, Dan E. Eversole
- Virginia Poultry Federation Holds Annual Youth Convention Honors Grayson County Extension Agent/Awards Poultry Scholarships, Hobey Bauhan