You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Quality Corner: Retained Ownership Grows, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Update July 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- Cow-Calf Manager: Value of Creep Feeding Depends on Forage, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, July 2000, Bill McKinnon
- Herd Health Programs for Retained Ownership, John Currin
- July Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- Keep Boars Cool During Summer, Mark Estienne
- Pietrain Breeding in Youth Project Pigs: Pros and Cons, Cindy Wood
- Sheep Update, July 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- Summer Fly Control on Cattle, Dee Whittier
- The Cattle Business: Industry Situation, Bill McKinnon
- The Youth Market Hog Project -- Part II, Allen Harper