You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Management Tips, October 2000, John B. Hall
- Beef Update October 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- Consignment Form: Retained Ownership Program, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, October 2000, Bill McKinnon
- Health Influence on Calf Prices, Dee Whittier
- Hokie Harvest Sale Volume VI, Dan E. Eversole
- News Release: 9th Annual Thoroughbred Yearling Auction, Wendell Cooper
- Sheep Update October 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business: Market Trends October 2000, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow/Calf Manager, October 2000, John B. Hall
- Virginia Charolais Field Day and State Sale Friday, November 3, 2000, Dan E. Eversole
- Virginia Tech Livestock and Poultry Youth Weekend, Dan E. Eversole, Mark L. Wahlberg