You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Anaplasmosis in Virginia, Dee Whittier
- Beef Management Tips, December 2000, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, December 2000, Bill McKinnon
- Hokie Harvest Sale VI is a Huge Success!, Dan E. Eversole
- Sheep Update, December 2000, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Feeder Cattle Marketing Now and in the Future, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow/Calf Manager, December 2000, John B. Hall