You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2001 Block and Bridle Livestock Contest Results, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Agreement Reached in National Pork Check-Off Referendum Challenge, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, April 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner = New Non-fed Quality Audit, Bill McKinnon
- Cross-fostering Piglets on Commercial Sow Farms, Allen Harper
- Crossbreeding- The Lost Art?: Part 3, Scott P. Greiner
- Culpeper BCIA Bulls Sell April 6, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, April 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Sheep Update, April 2001, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Making Expensive Stockers Work, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow Calf Manager, April 2001, John B. Hall
- Virginia Tech Show Pig Sale, Cindy Wood