You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2001 Beef Expo Features Outstanding Junior Shows, Mark L. Wahlberg
- 2001 State Fair of Virginia:, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, June 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner - VQA Feeder Cattle Program Update, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, June 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Don't Ignore Feet and Leg Soundness in Pigs, Cindy Wood
- Eradicating Diseases in Cattle, Dee Whittier
- PRESS RELEASE -- Animal Industry Day 2001, Larry A. Lawrence
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Planning Yearling Cattle Marketing, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, June 2001, John B. Hall
- VA Poultry Federation Contest Results, Phillip Clauer