You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2001 Across Breed EPD Adjustments, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips - August 2001, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, August 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Fertilize Pastures for Stockpiling in August, John B. Hall
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - ROP Changes, Bill McKinnon
- Understanding Sheep Ultrasound Measurements for Carcass Traits, Scott P. Greiner
- VT Farm and Family Showcase, Dwight Paulette
- Virginia Premium Assured Heifer Program Sale Summary, John B. Hall
- Virginia Premium Assured Heifer Requirements Revised for 2001 - 2002, John B. Hall
- Virginia Tech Research Herd, Bill Beal