You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Management Tips, November 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner - Virginia ROP Cattle Performance, Bill McKinnon
- Continued Progress with Composting for Disposing of Dead Swine, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper
- Dates to Remember, November 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Deaths from Pneumonia in Feedlot Cattle Increase, Dee Whittier
- Effects Of Clipping Pig Needle Teeth On Sow And Pig Injuries And Performance, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper, B. Ryan Horsley
- Genetic Relationships - November 2001, Scott P. Greiner
- PRESS RELEASE -- Equine Science University 2002, Larry A. Lawrence
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - After 9/11, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, November 2001, John B. Hall
- Use of Chemical Amendments in Swine Manure, Dustie Taylor, Cindy Wood
- Use of Soybean Hulls to Mitigate Swine Lagoon Odors, Amy Keys, Cindy Wood
- Virginia BCIA Update, Scott P. Greiner