You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Management Tips, January 2002, John B. Hall
- Consumer Acceptance of Pork Loins, Jennifer Huber, Cindy Wood
- Dates to Remember, January 2002, Bill McKinnon
- Feed Additives in Swine Diets: An Update, Becky McDonald, Cindy Wood
- January Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- New Advances in Cryopreservation of Pig Embryos, Tina Gibson, Cindy Wood
- Newborn Lamb Management, Scott P. Greiner
- Possibilities for the Future of the U.S. Swine Industry, Kate Gillett, Cindy Wood
- Progress With Composting as a Means of Swine Mortality Disposal, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper
- The Cattle Business - Herd Check-Up, Bill McKinnon
- The Research Boar Stud at Virginia Tech's Tidewater Agricultural Research & Extension Center, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper
- Update on Implementing Nutrient Management Plans, Janet Thomas, Cindy Wood
- Virginia BCIA Update, Scott P. Greiner