You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Antibacterial Growth Promoters: Continued Use, Continued Efficacy, Continued Controversy, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, March 2002, John B. Hall
- Biosecurity Issues for Virginia Cattle Operations: Preventing a Disease Outbreak, Dee Whittier
- Dates to Remember, March 2002, Bill McKinnon
- Interpreting EPD Accuracy, Scott P. Greiner
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Inventory Update, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, March 2002, John B. Hall
- Va. ROP Consignment Form Retained Ownership Program, Bill McKinnon
- Wytheville Bulls Sell March 23rd, Scott P. Greiner
- Youth Activities at the Virginia Beef Expo, Mark L. Wahlberg