You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Acorn Poisoning could Cause Problems this fall, John B. Hall
- Beef Management Tips, October 2002, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, October 2002, Mark McCann
- Hokie Harvest Sale Volume VIII, Dan E. Eversole
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, October 2002, John B. Hall
- Virginia Charolais Field Day And State Sale, Dan E. Eversole
- Virginia Retained Ownership Program Update, Scott P. Greiner