You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Annual Ryegrass Variety Trial 2001, Chris Teutsch
- Beef Management Tips, November 2002, John B. Hall
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates To Remember, Mark McCann
- Results of the 2002 State Fair Youth Market Hog Show, Allen Harper
- Reviving Virginia's Drought Stressed Pastures, Chris Teutsch
- Sale Dates For Va Premium Assured Heifers Announced, John B. Hall
- The Cow-Calf Manager, November 2002, John B. Hall
- Virginia State 4-H Horse Judging Team, Yvonne Miller
- Youth Market Lamb Carcass Contest Summary 1999-2002, Scott P. Greiner