You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- BQA Producer Certification Meetings Set for Late Winter, John B. Hall
- Beef Expo scheduled for April 18 & 19, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, February 2003, John B. Hall
- Block & Bridle Club Hosts Livestock Contests on March 14 & 15, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Care and Management of Yearling Bulls, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates To Remember, Mark McCann
- Fenceline Contact Eases Weaning of Beef Calves, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Large Round Bale Feeders Compared, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Management and Nutrition of the Lactating Ewe and Young Lambs, Scott P. Greiner, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, February 2003, John B. Hall
- Virginia ROP Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Wytheville Bull Test Open House March 9th, Scott P. Greiner