You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2003 Virginia State Fair Youth Sheep Show, Scott P. Greiner
- Aflatoxin: An Occasional Contaminant of Feed Grains, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, April 2003, John B. Hall
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- DATES TO REMEMBER, John B. Hall
- State 4-H Horse Judging Contest, Mark L. Wahlberg
- The Cow-Calf Manager, April 2003, John B. Hall
- Ultrasound Applications for the Beef Industry, Scott P. Greiner
- Welfare of Sows Housed in Stalls during Gestation, Mark Estienne