You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2003 Culpeper Junior BCIA Bull Sale & CVCA Bred Heifer Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- 2003 Wytheville BCIA Bull Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Quality Assurance Certification Successful, John B. Hall
- DATES TO REMEMBER, John B. Hall
- Eastern Stud Ram Show and Sale Scheduled for June 14-15, Scott P. Greiner
- May Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- Mike Goldwasser Named Virginia BCIA 2003 Outstanding Commercial Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Mystic Hill Farms Named Virginia BCIA 2003 Outstanding Seedstock Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Resistance to Internal Parasites in Lambs of Hair Sheep Composite Breeds, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, May 2003, John B. Hall