You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Alternative or Niche Swine Enterprises, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, October 2003, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) Meeting Scheduled for Fall, John B. Hall
- Breeding Season Management for Rams and Ewes, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Ewe Management Tips: Mid and Late Gestation, Scott P. Greiner
- Hokie Harvest Sale Volume IX, Dan E. Eversole
- Low Feed Intake During Lactation Negatively Impacts the Weaning-To-Estrus Interval in Sows, Mark Estienne
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow Calf Manager, October 2003, John B. Hall
- There's a Lot of Hay, But it's Only So Good, Mark L. Wahlberg