You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2004 Virginia Ram Lamb Performance Test, Scott P. Greiner
- BSE (Mad Cow) Continues to Exert Important Effects on the US Beef Industry, Dee Whittier
- Beef Management Tips, March 2004, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- FDA Announces Ban on Feeding of Poultry Litter, John B. Hall
- Managing Calving Difficulty, Scott P. Greiner
- Some Beef Cows in Critical Condition, John B. Hall
- Spring Lamb Management, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, March 2004, John B. Hall
- Virginia Premium Assured Heifer Sales Set for April, John B. Hall
- Wytheville Bulls Sell March 20th, Scott P. Greiner