You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2004 State Fair of Virginia Youth Sheep Show, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, June 2004, John B. Hall
- Creep Feeding the 2004 Calf Crop, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Details of 2004-05 Virginia BCIA Central Bull Test Station Program, Scott P. Greiner
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, June 2004, John B. Hall
- Top Quality Commercial Market Hogs and Champion Show Pigs, Are They the Same? Part 2, Allen Harper
- VQA Purple Tag- Sire EPD Specifications 2004-05, Scott P. Greiner